There’s a “blog boomerang” called “Best-Blog-Award” going on, and I just got tagged by: “Happiest Nerd in Town“. The deal is that you get tagged and are to answer 11 questions the tagger made. After finishing the challenge, you make your own 11 questions and nominate 11 other blogs (or as many as you can) to answer them.
So, here we go – note that even though the questions are about TV-series and movies, I’ve chosen to include books and other forms for fiction.
1. What made you decide to start blogging?
This one, or at all? Well, I guess the fact that my friends did it was a factor in both cases. Besides that, this blog is made for those that are fan of my literal writings, combined with those who liked my reviews from one of my oldest blogs.
2. What are the goals you’d like to reach with your blog?
I hope I’ll get a more personal connection with my fans by writing on Facebook, twitter and here on my blog. To be able to get feedback on ones job is an important part in every creative setting.
3. If you could change one thing in our world, what would it be?
Magic would be more ordinary than it is today. Also, I would like people to be more adventures.
4. Is there any fictitious universe you’d like to live in?
Harry Potter I think. There are other awesome universes that I like too, but HP got both magic and is pretty safe compared to some of the others I could think of.
5. If you could bring any movie/TV series character to live and he would automatically become your friend, which one would it be?
Oh, gawd. That is such an difficult question. Hmm… I’ve managed to narrow it down to two: Kiba Inuzuka from the Anime “Naruto”, and Artemis Fowl from the book series with his name.
6. Is there someone you consider the perfect choice for a role in a movie/series?
Joseph Morgan as “Klaus” in “The Vampire Diaries” and “The originals”. He is totaly awesome, and I can totally understand Klaus’s feelings through him. But if Musicals are allowed too, then Joseph (Joe) Walker as “Voldemort” in “A Very Potter Musical”.
7. What’s the worst ending of a movie/series you ever saw?
Well, I guess you could say “Titanic”. The end where she throws the jewelry into the sea after all the trouble they went through – it just makes the whole movie kinda meaningless to me.
8. Which celebrity would you like to have a drink with and why?
Curtis Paradise! He is totally awesome, and we could discuss a lot of The Sims 3 and house building together. Hopefully he could inspire me and give me advises about what to do to get out there.
9. What’s the movie/series that influenced your life the most?
“Harry Potter” or “Artemis Fowl”.
10. In your opinion, can the title of a movie/series affect its success?
Yes! The title is important to make people interested. Always try to make people curious about the title!
11. Do you think you would survive in a post-apocalyptic world?
Probably not. Or, it depends who were with me. I think I would have lasted a while, but after that – I don’t know. I guess it would depend of what the cause of the apocalyptic phenomena had been.
- How long have you been blogging?
- Why do you think people should visit your blog?
- What are your hopes for your blog?
- If you had the ability of make a living out of blogging, what would you write about?
- Do you like reading? What do you read?
- Would you have chosen to live in a fictional world instead of this on? Why / Why not?
- Do you think reading different kinds of literature can turn you into different persons?
- If all literature were to disappear do you think would be produced as many movies and TV-shows as it is now?
- What is your favorite TV-show ever? Why?
- If you could make a book/movie/Show – what would it be about?
- What is your honest opinion of a “challenge” like this?
Good luck to all of you!